[nycbug-talk] soekris...last chance

Kevin Reiter tux
Tue Jun 22 16:00:40 EDT 2004

> Hate to say- I'm out on this right now.  :(
> Need to get some more work to get some spare cashflow- so perhaps next
> batch.
>
> I really want to at least see one in the flesh once they come in!
> Perhaps a soekris party somewhere to open the boxes?

Same here for right now.  If there's a second order placed in the future,
count me in for that one, as well as an installfest.

-Kevin

P.S. - Can someone give me directions to the next meeting from Jersey?  I
don't know anything about the trains, so I'll probably be driving in via the
tunnel..  Thanks!