[nycbug-talk] dmesgd page on www site

G.Rosamond george
Sat Jun 26 00:20:41 EDT 2004

For those how haven't noticed, Pete posted the dmesg section of the
NYCBUG site to Daemon News. . .

It's got some 185 postings of a whole host of dmesg outputs at this
point, and it's raised some discussion on the DN site.

We will be expanding this further in the coming weeks.  Hans is the
point man on this, and we should give a big thanks to Hans and his New
York PHP buddies.

It can be a great resource for the BSD community, particularly for
those looking at supported hardware issues.

If you haven't uploaded your BSD dmesg, join the mad rush. . .