[nycbug-talk] Hello from Toronto !

Isaac Levy ike
Mon Jun 28 01:01:19 EDT 2004

Hi All!

On Jun 27, 2004, at 1:57 AM, Matador wrote:

> Hello from us here with gtabug.ca -- Greater Toronto Area BSD UG
>
> We usually meet the 3rd Tuesday of the month at a downtown pizza
> parlour.
>
> And have lots of greasy meat filled/topping pizza w/ beer.
>
> Cheers,
>
> --Matador

/me raises the coffee mug northward this early morning!  If in Toronto,
I definately wanna look yall' up- and if in NYC, email this list and
we'll all hook up!!!!!!

btw- nice site, nice pics of Ken Thompson and Dennis Richtie on yall's
homepage! (Pete- that answers that one)-  but what model is that sexy
terminal next to your logo?

Rocket,
.ike