[nycbug-talk] Re: glider logo

Tillman Hodgson tillman
Wed Oct 6 10:36:54 EDT 2004

On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 09:49:14AM -0400, George Georgalis wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 05, 2004 at 09:29:23PM -0600, Tillman Hodgson wrote:
> >On Tue, Oct 05, 2004 at 09:34:19PM -0400, George Georgalis wrote:
> >> interesting mouse over too... didn't dig it out of all the css, is it
> >> free?
> >
> >Yup. It utilizes JavaScript, though, which annoys some folks ;-)
>
> seems doable with a css a:hover (now that that is availcbl.

If someone takes on writing that, I'd love to get a copy of their code
under an open license. I don't consider myself to be wizardly enough
with css to do it myself with the small amount of spare time that I have
available :-)

-T

--
Without a goal, a life is nothing.  Sometimes the goal becomes a man's entire
life, an all-consuming passion.  But once that goal is achieved, what then?