[nycbug-talk] NYCBUG Banner

Kevin Reiter tux
Thu Oct 7 11:25:36 EDT 2004

Just received confirmation from Michael Welsh that he's received the banner,
so from now on it should (hopefully) be present at the meetings.  I don't
know if anyone in particular has been/will be appointed Official Keeper of
the Banner, but whoever handles it, the biggest thing to remember when
rolling it up after use is to roll it on the tube and keep the letters on
the OUTSIDE so they don't get stretched/wrinkled.  I'd prefer not to have to
replace it every so often because the letters start to fall off (although
the guy who made it would probably enjoy that :)

-Kevin