[nycbug-talk] Eric Allman/Kirk McKusick meeting this Saturday

Charles Sprickman spork
Tue Oct 12 17:18:46 EDT 2004

This looks like it's going to be a great meeting...

I have a quick question for anyone more familiar with the Upper West Side
than I am.  If I come in for this, I have to drive since trains don't run
on the weekend from here (Montclair, NJ).  Is parking a serious pain up
around Columbia?  Any garages that are reasonably priced?

Thanks,

Charles