[nycbug-talk] WiFi PCMCIA Cards on FreeBSD

Kevin Reiter tux
Thu Oct 14 20:50:07 EDT 2004

: I'd suggest find a model you like at the price you like

List (Retail): $119  + My Price (`cuz I'm sPeciAl): $47.60 = what's not to
like?  :)

: and check the hardware compatibility list.

I should've waited before posting - I found it listed in the ath(4) manpage,
the HCL, and a few other places that claim it to be supported by 5.2.1+

..and no, I can't get any more, sorry - I'm only allowed to get ONE for
"testing and marketing" and can't resell it for 6 months...

Kevin