[nycbug-talk] OSViews review of the BSD family

G. Rosamond george
Tue Oct 19 17:47:22 EDT 2004

On Oct 19, 2004, at 5:45 PM, Okan Demirmen wrote:

> to top post:
>
> grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. i wish i had the time
> to say more and make that voice heard - maybe later this fall. these
> articles are so frustrating to read, it maybe worth the time/money
> to drop a few projects to counter this stuff...

to snip a lot:

yes. . .ditto Okan. . .

Maybe we could have something, say, by a security officer from each
project, then someone from each project on new releases upcoming (NBSD
2.0, OBSD 3.6, FBSD 5.3).

ROAR.