[nycbug-talk] need NJ colo

Valen Jones valen
Thu Oct 21 16:09:45 EDT 2004

On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 03:18:55PM -0400, George Georgalis wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 20, 2004 at 03:46:45PM -0400, George Georgalis wrote:
> >Can anyone recommend a high grade colo facility in NJ?
> >

> Thanks all for the pointers, will provide impressions when I have them...
>
> // George

Hi, I'm just lurking here, but I have some information about colos in NJ.

There is a "Carrier Hotel" in downtown Newark where several companies have colo space.  It is an old building where they have located all the cabling in the former elevator shafts.  I don't recall which companies are there, but I know that datapipe - http://www.datapipe.com - is subleasing space there.