[nycbug-talk] NYC Job Op

Kevin Reiter tux
Wed Oct 27 22:35:19 EDT 2004

Sorry for the cross post, but I figure there's members of both lists who
might be looking for work...

I just spoke with Morris today while on a job I'm doing in NYC, and I'm
already happily self-employed.  I know he's looking for Linux/UNIX admins to
help him out.  I just spoke with him and asked his permission to post his
message to the group.  If anyone's interested, give him a call.  He also
forwarded 2 job postings he has online:
http://www.yorkson.com/jobs/?jobid=0016

http://www.yorkson.com/jobs/?jobid=0014

-Kevin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Morris W. Stemp" <mstemp at stempsystems.com>
To: <kevin at penguinnetwerx.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 1:26 PM
Subject: Contact Info

: We are hiring full time techs if you are interested.  Maybe making some
: offers very soon so call me if you would like to talk.
:
:
: Morris W. Stemp
: Stemp Systems Group, Inc.
: 38-01 Queens Blvd
: Long Island City, NY 11101-1727
: Tel: 718-784-7376   Cell: 917-748-7388   Fax: 718-504-4402
: http://www.stempsystems.com