[nycbug-talk] Fwd: Signature Confirmation - Intel Support of Centrino Under Linux - 9083 - xanthan

Jesse Callaway jesse
Thu Oct 28 20:14:45 EDT 2004

I think this kind of thing is so stupid. It's not a minor product. It's
well worth Intel's while to make a really nice book all about how to
program for the Centrino. I can understand if a printer driver or USB
gadget might be slow to come to this market, but this is not really in
that scope. Everyone agree that there is -only- foul play involved? Is
this possible illegal?