[nycbug-talk] FW: MySQL 4.1 at Our Next Meetup

Hans Zaunere hans
Sun Oct 31 13:44:30 EST 2004

> Hi Hans,
>
> Hey man- I wanna' come!  Where do I go, what do I need?

Sweet...

The Meetup starts at 7:00 PM, tomorrow, November 1st, at:

Dip
416 3rd Ave (Btw 29th & 30th)
New York, NY 10016

Don't need to bring anything; just questions and stuff you want to
discuss.

Hope to see a gang of you folks there.  If you do plan on coming, please
RSVP at http://mysql.meetup.com/7/ so that we can arrange chairs, etc.
for enough people.

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/linuxunix/0,39020390,39171538,00.htm