[nycbug-talk] OT- OpenBSD on Sun Netra

Anthony Sofia anthony
Thu Sep 2 08:15:55 EDT 2004

I run NetBSD on an ss5 pizza box, and I always do a network install. It takes
maybe half an hour to get the services setup, booting via openprom is as
simple as doing 'boot net', then pull down the system via ftp using the
installer.

(I know I didn't answer your question, but incase you don't quickly find
a cdrom drive you have other options =).

Anthony Sofia (anthony at dryhump.net)
--
I'll take care of those murderous trolls.