[nycbug-talk] Portversion and poerupgrade error

Steve steve
Fri Sep 17 01:36:24 EDT 2004

In fbsd 4.9 what I did was install ruby after running cvsup, therefore ruby
was at v 1.8 and the portupgrade port that I had was (of course) prior to
running cvsup, and was not commmunicating well with ruby 1.8. to fix this I
deinstalled and reinstalled portupgrade..

--
Steve Rieger
-----Original Message-----
From: talk-bounces at lists.nycbug.org [mailto:talk-bounces at lists.nycbug.org]
On Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 1:28 AM
Cc: 'NYC Bug List'
Subject: [nycbug-talk] Portversion and poerupgrade error

 when I try to use portversion or portupgrade I get the following error

Any pointer would be appreciated

/usr/local/sbin/portversion:35:in `require': No such file to load --
pkgtools (LoadError)
        from /usr/local/sbin/portversion:35

Using fnsd 4.9 updated ports, rebuilt index using make index in /usr/ports

--
Steve Rieger