[nycbug-talk] the list

George Georgalis george
Sat Sep 25 20:04:48 EDT 2004

On Sat, Sep 25, 2004 at 07:32:50PM -0400, pete wright wrote:
>sorry for the top post, but...i thought these books were being donated
>to the NYCBUG library.  I.E. they are available for lending to NYCBUG
>members who return them after they are done reading them, it seems to

that was my understanding.

For distribution we should think about using USPS media mail so nobody
has to schlep them anywhere. Media mail will cost about $2 a book and
take up to 7 days. The checkout procedure could be, see website for
what's available, review and postage. If 4 weeks have passed or the
person accepts early release, they get paypal postage (or stamps,
whatever) and are obligated to wrap it in paper bag and mail to new
recipient...

http://postcalc.usps.gov/default.asp

// George

--
George Georgalis, systems architect, administrator Linux BSD IXOYE
http://galis.org/george/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george at galis.org