[nycbug-talk] stuff to give away

Marc Spitzer mspitze1
Sun Sep 26 20:01:18 EDT 2004

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 11:18:15 -0400 (EDT)
george at rob.us.to wrote:

> Pete:  Enjoy CA.  Make a lot of money.  At least you can go to
> cypherpunk meetings over there - or mend the NYC/CA divide.
> gm
>
> ps. I missed the jail meeting - quite appropriate for the RNC.

naa, the DNC in boston was where the opposition was jailed for just
being the opposition.  Not agreeing with the democrats publicly and
peacefully was enough to have you put in a cage.  Oh yea they called it
a protest area or some such BS, it was a cage.

marc