[nycbug-talk] Re: BSD Success Stories (fwd)

Dru dlavigne6
Sun Sep 26 20:27:04 EDT 2004

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004, Marc Spitzer wrote:

>> Where's the glossy brochures extolling this particular virtue amongst
>> the many other BSD virtues so I can give it out at trade shows and
>> such?
>
> Oh crap you just volunteered<hehehe>

Seriously, I need something for the Open Source booth at GTEC:

http://www.gtecweek.com/ottawa2004/english/

I have a vague recollection of there being a printable PDF suited for
giving out at conferences. I also need to create a slide presentation for
a 20 minute talk I'm giving on "Why BSD" aimed at government IT
departments and need to research if there are existing marketing type slides
out there. I won't have the time to officially think/worry about either til
next weekend.

Besides burned copies of Freesbie and the OpenCD, I'm also open to
suggestions for Live CDs containing Open Source security tools. The CDs
may or may not become a reality as I fear I'm running out of time to find
a sponsor willing to foot the bill for burning a few hundred copies...

Dru