[nycbug-talk] BSD get together in queens

Steve steve
Mon Sep 27 00:08:11 EDT 2004

Hi all I know that I will probably rile a few feathers here, and I
apologize,

For the past few weeks or so myself and a few friends have been getting
together on a weekly basis, on astoria queens, discussing bsd, (freebsd)
installing different ports, configuraton, etc.... Any and all are welcome,
usually we meet at about 6 PM on Sunday .
I don't know the exact address, (its one building off the corner off 29  and
ditmars.)

Also I will be attending my first  official NYCBSD meeting on oct 6, and was
wondering, do I need to rsvp.

Last but not least, are there any plans for an installfest of some sorts.

--
Steve Rieger