[nycbug-talk] BSD get together in queens

Steve steve
Wed Sep 29 19:44:52 EDT 2004

 ok here goes,

This Saturday night at about 7 PM a few friends are getting together in
astoria, on ditmars blvd, and 29 th street, we will be doing a fresh install
and test a few different kernel configs,

The exact address is
22-00 29th St.
Astoria, NY 11105

And its two blocks from the D B W trains on ditmars,

If you have any questions feel free to call me at 347-682-1669

On a side note, if sace is needed to host an installfest, I can volunteer.

--
Steve Rieger