[nycbug-talk] BSD on a desktop (revisited)

Josh Rivel josh
Wed Aug 3 09:27:59 EDT 2005

Isaac Levy wrote...
> What kinds of X11 desktops does everyone use, and would reccommend to
> a possible 'reverse switcher', from a Mac desktop to a BSD machine?
> I know this discussion has come up here before, but in different
> contexts, (newbie users, people switching from windows, etc...)

[snip]

Fluxbox is good, fast, and lightweight, and supports key bindings for
just about everything.  Another keyboard-friendly WM Is Sawfish,
which also has very good support for keyboard binding, but is
dependant on other programs to be installed, gtk, rep-gtk, etc.

--
josh