[nycbug-talk] Hey

Vertigo vertigo
Sat Aug 6 14:44:52 EDT 2005

 I feel pretty lame about this, but I subscribed to the wrong mailing list.
 What's up woth the con in September (volunteer mailing list, etc.) I
 was planning on offering my services sitting behind a DV cam.  (I've
 picked it up as a hobby, but have not made a full investment yet. It's
 a bit expensive, and as always, I'm a bit broke.)  Are we streaming
 the presentations, creating a podcast, or both?

 Nathan

--
"In the outside world, all forms of intelligence, whether of sound or
sight, have been reduced to the form of varying currents in an electric

                                           --Vannevar Bush, 1945