[nycbug-talk] BSD on a desktop (revisited)

Scott Robbins scottro
Sat Aug 6 15:16:50 EDT 2005

Re the earlier eterm things--Kev, if you see this, never mind, I figured
it out--the man page tricked me, calling the menubar a buttonbar and as
I'd just done a cursory search for menu I missed it.

So, if anyone is interested, the command (most of which could be set
elsewhere as per Kev's post, to get a completely borderless transparent
eterm, it's

Eterm -x --buttonbar false --scrollbar false -O

(the -x makes it borderless and that is a capital letter o at the end,
not the numeral zero, which makes it transparent.)

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )