[nycbug-talk] ports. . .

George Georgalis george
Fri Aug 12 16:12:45 EDT 2005

On Fri, Aug 12, 2005 at 08:08:31AM -0700, pete wright wrote:
>On 8/11/05, George Georgalis <george at galis.org> wrote:
>>

>george, i know you have brought up this before. have you checked out
>possibly porting gnu's "ps" to bsd? just curious...

I forgot, if I did bring it up before... yeah, but (asside from the
other work things I need to do) I'd prefer making a fix in the main
line vs a port. That means avoiding gnu code.  Since what I want is as
nominal as my c experience, I could do it in maybe a month if I'm not
disturbed, ;)

I migh make a patch to pstree that changes the output format, that would
certainly be easier...

// George

http://galis.org/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george at galis.org