[nycbug-talk] Monitoring programs

Francisco Reyes lists
Sat Aug 20 23:36:00 EDT 2005

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005, Marc Spitzer wrote:

>> df, du and "w" for now and dump it into a PostgreSQL database for now..
>
> If you know postgres, why play with mysql?

Because there are 10+ machines at work that use it. :-(
It's going to be a while before I can migrate everything to PostgreSQL.
The more I have to use MySQL the less I want to deal with it.

With the setup I "inheritted", my first step is to understand as much as I
can the operation and how everything is configured before I try to make
any major changes.