[nycbug-talk] MIT swap October field trip and other upcoming events. . .

George R. george
Tue Aug 23 01:11:28 EDT 2005

Anyone interested. . .?  Maybe we could jump on Canal street buses in
October to check this out. ..

Max should probably provide some details, as he went this past Sunday.
7 am bus, no less.

It would be our first field trip that wasn't related to a conference.

http://web.mit.edu/w1mx/www/swapfest.shtml

Thoughts?

Then maybe a DC field trip and we could all crash at Nako's while we
visit the cryptography museum . . . <g>

And what about Shmoo this year?  A number of us went last year, and it
was by far the most interesting security conference I've attended, with
heavy BSD flavor.

http://www.shmoocon.org/