[nycbug-talk] road-warrior IPsec setup: looking for references

Tillman Hodgson tillman
Sat Aug 27 19:33:15 EDT 2005

Howdy folks,

I'm looking for ways to set up an IPsec tunnel between an OS X 10.4 road
warrior laptop and my -current FreeBSD box (on sparc64, though it
shouldn't matter). I normally use OpenVPN for remtoe tunnels, but I'm
really not happy with OpenVPN on OS X.

I've never worked with IPsec in a road warrior scenario (where one IP is
unknown), only in transport mode to secure host-to-host activity on a
local ethernet (where it's quite handy for things like NIS).

Are there any good references out there that someone could point me too?

Thanks muchly,

-T

--
I am only one.