[nycbug-talk] Thanks Poland, ePatents are out, for a year...

Isaac Levy ike
Wed Jan 5 09:26:22 EST 2005

On Jan 5, 2005, at 12:45 AM, George Georgalis wrote:

> Join the 33K others and sign the thank you letter.
> http://www.gnu.org/thankpoland.html

Pretty cool!  Would be sooo nice if we could see more of the sanity of
this kind of thing stateside... (/me wonders how much money is
absolutely wasted in the US in the obligatory patent wars?)

(BTW- my corp. just patented a thing called the 'User Group' if anyone
is interested, I'm in the process of setting up licensing right now...
Also patented a thing we're calling 'dmesg online' as well as a thing
called 'swapd'. ;)

Rocket-
.ike