[nycbug-talk] c3 expo @ javits....

Mikel King mikel.king
Wed Jan 5 21:41:48 EST 2005

  *C3 EXPO 2005 Call For Papers*
Deadline: January 25, 2005

c3 = (Corporate & Channel, Computing)

In any event somehow I am on their mailing list and normally I wouldn't
care. But as I was half heartedly skimming the message; I had this
thought because one of the Seminar Topic Headings is 'OPEN SOURCE
COMPUTING' And well I thought that maybe some of us could pool our
collective knowledge and write a kick ass seminar or two (yeah I know
it's short notice but we do have until Jan 25) and if we are lucky get
selected to present it? I mean this could be a really good photo op for
the BSD world.

So if anyone is interested contact me off list, and we'll tqm some ideas.

--

Cheers,
Mikel King
Optimized Computer Solutions, INC
39 West Fourteenth Street
Second Floor
New York, NY 10011
http://www.ocsny.com
t: 212.727.2100x132
You may like them. You will see. You may
like them in a tree.
http://www.FreeBSD.org
http://www.OpenOffice.org
http://www.Mozilla.org
How do you spell cooperation? Pessimists use
each other, but optimists help each other.
Collaboration feeds your spirit, while
competition only stokes your ego. You'll
find the best way to get along.