[nycbug-talk] OT: Email hosting companies?

Isaac Levy ike
Thu Jan 27 14:03:36 EST 2005

On Jan 27, 2005, at 1:55 PM, Brad Schonhorst wrote:

> Any suggestions for companies that do email hosting.  At this point I
> don't need any other services, just somewhere to catch a domain's
> email, provide a decent webmail interface, and POP access.  A BSD
> friendly company would be cool.

Bruno of nyc*bug just split off their old bizintegrators email service
to a company of it's own,

http://www.loftmail.com/

I've been using their stuff (under bizintegrators) for quite some time
now and It's just straight solid service- highly recommend it, and
trust my clients to it- (more importantly, I trust my friends to it).

I believe there's others who do mail hosting on list too here.

Rocket-
.ike