[nycbug-talk] New NYCBUG Library entries

Pete Wright pete
Thu Jan 27 15:13:21 EST 2005

On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 02:59:52PM -0500, George Georgalis wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 01:34:53PM -0500, michael wrote:
> >
> >Web Services on FreeBSD
> >http://nycbug.org/index.php?NAV=Library&SUBM=82
>
> Thanks Michael!

yea michael that's awesome!

> >Running bittorrent on FreeBSD
> >http://nycbug.org/index.php?NAV=Library&SUBM=86
>
> Pete, bittorrent has always seemed too good to be true (try),
> thanks for the easy doc!

no problem, sorry if the directions are a little incoherent,
i wrote them up quickly at the end of my shift last night...
but i'm sure everyone on the list get's the gist of what to do.

hopefully this will start a trend of folks on the list just
throwing something up quickly, i think our library could become
a great resource.

-p