[nycbug-talk] OpenBSD 3.9 Pre-Orders

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Thu Mar 9 14:50:38 EST 2006

On 9 Mar 2006 at 14:15, George R. wrote:

> pete wright wrote:

> >> Come on..  that only happens in queens county, not bk.

> > heh...and ottowa ;-)  how soon we forget bsdcan stories....
> > -pete
> >

> what happens in ottawa, stays in ottawa.  i mean vegas. . . whatever.

I have a photographic record of what happened in Ottawa.  This record
provides me free room and board in 27 states and 8 provinces.  ;)

[he said, typing on that laptop replacement mentioned above]

FWIW, BSDCan indirectly contributes to the OpenBSD hackathon by
flying speakers here from Europe to speak at BSDCan.  While here,
they attend the hackathon.

p.s. registration opened today

--
Dan Langille : Software Developer looking for work
my resume: http://www.freebsddiary.org/dan_langille.php