[nycbug-talk] Portmaster funding proposal

Steven Kreuzer skreuzer at exit2shell.com
Wed Oct 7 10:57:23 EDT 2009

If you make use of the ports system on FreeBSD, there is a good chance
you use portmaster to keep everything
up to date.

Doug Barton is looking for funding to add all of the features people
have been requesting in case anyone is interested
in sponsoring part of the development.

SK

Begin forwarded message:

--