[nycbug-talk] Wednesday meeting

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Fri Feb 4 09:23:33 EST 2011

For those who weren't there, our "BSD Networking" theme worked out well.

Ike and Mark spoke about network card bonding, CARP and plotting traffic.

We didn't manage to get to Bruno talking about pf tagging. . . but it
will be first on the agenda for our next BSD networking meeting, most
likely in June.

Regarding our data center cabinet, we had a volunteer to run an OpenBSD
mirror, with details to be sorted out soon.  And there has been some
discussion about another project to host.