[nycbug-talk] www.nycbug.org homepage

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Mon Sep 30 17:54:39 EDT 2013

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 02:16:47PM -0400, Mark Saad wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 1:27 PM, Patrick McEvoy <mcevoy.pat at gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > On 9/30/13 12:54 PM, Okan Demirmen wrote:
> > > For those who think the homepage might need a different look/feel,
> > > please consider voicing your opinion(s) on the following:
> > >
> > > 1) http://www.nycbug.org/?action=event&do=llist
> > > 2) http://www.nycbug.org/?action=event&do=slist
> > > 3) http://www.nycbug.org/?action=event&do=ylist

I like 2.  It has the first current topic written out, rather than making
the user click on the link, and then has links to all the other things.  A
little more space between the announcement of Boris' talk and and the link
to Moe Nassar's might or might not be nice too.  (Note that I have no
graphics knowledge, but that's my impression.)

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6