[talk] Ntp box I was talking about .

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Thu Jul 3 10:27:55 EDT 2014

Mark Saad:
> I was talking about this box anyone want to try this ?
> http://www.febo.com/pages/soekris/

I vaguely remember this now.

It would be a useful function for those old Soekris 4501's sitting around.

I don't know anyone around NYC*BUG who did anything beyond the basics
with Soekris, ie, this project, environmental monitoring, etc.  Back in
the early days of NYC*BUG we *all* hacked on Soekris boxes, but it was
mostly for building firewalls and light distros on CF cards.  Still
remarkable to think FreeBSD could run on a 128M cf card...