[talk] poin2 rockchip arm chromeboom

fire crow fire at firecrow.com
Tue Jul 26 00:45:35 EDT 2016

Hi all,
super excited for the installfest aug 3rd, i got a poin2 (poin2.com)
chromebook, rockchip arm, looking forward to puting netbsd on it, i have a
netbsd laptop i can cross compile from, but as im not super familiar with
builing the install media, any help will be much appriciated.

I confirmed with the manufacturer that both the sd card and the usb ports
can be unlocked to make them bootable, so im going to bring two sd cards
and we can install two more operating systems on them if we have time.

~fire