[talk] NYC*BUG Tonight, OS: The underlying overhead of computation

Mark Saad mark.saad at ymail.com
Wed Feb 1 21:49:50 EST 2017

All
   Thanks for coming out to this year's first meeting. It was lively and loud . Thanks to Antti for helping us to understand rump kernels and how you use to horde old hardware. It makes us all feel a little better for holding on to that microvax for so long.

We are still working out the details for next month. It will However be at LMHQ see NYCBUG.org for more info .

If you have any ideas for a talk or what your share comments please email admin@ . We hope to see you all again .

---
Mark Saad | mark.saad at ymail.com