[talk] adb android debugging on *BSD

Robert Menes viewtiful.icchan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 13:40:58 EDT 2020

Couple of questions:

1) If adb works with OpenBSD, I'm going to guess that fastboot, which is
required on some Android phones in order to unlock their bootloaders or to
flash recovery replacements (e.g. TWRP) will also work on OpenBSD as well?

2) Are adb and fastboot available as binary packages for OpenBSD, or do
they have to be rolled from source?

This does have my interest piqued, though. Looking forward to playing with
both on a BSD finally.

--Robert