[talk] tonight and upcoming meetings

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Wed Oct 2 21:18:28 EDT 2024

It was a small meeting with a fruitful discussion. Patrick will have the
video up at some point.

We do not have a meeting topic for November 6th yet, but we have a plan
for December 4th.

In the past we did "Your Technical Tips as Holiday Gifts" meeting for
December.

For example:

https://www.nycbug.org/index?action=view&id=10239

https://www.nycbug.org/index?action=view&id=10312

https://www.nycbug.org/index?action=view&id=10273

and if you stretch the concept:

https://www.nycbug.org/index?action=view&id=10329

Consider this an open call for contributions.

Don't plan on some "17-step how to setup X".

Think about your hacks, your funny anecdotes, your work arounds.

If you have an idea, propose it. There are no prerequisites. There
should be no barrier to join in. You can have slides, or not.

There is plenty of time to come up with something fun.

We should also plan to have beer and wine at the December meeting.