From george at ceetonetechnology.com Sun Sep 20 23:44:15 2026 From: george at ceetonetechnology.com (George Rosamond) Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2026 23:44:15 -0400 Subject: test.. Message-ID: no need to reply g From pvarga at fastmail.com Sun Sep 20 20:41:05 2026 From: pvarga at fastmail.com (Peter Varga) Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2026 17:41:05 -0700 Subject: dmesgd: Overview of AOOSTAR WTR Pro on *BSD Message-ID: <34e87790-6774-4cea-8cdd-3b813234bed0@app.fastmail.com> Subject article mentions dmesgd.nycbug.org. https://www.tumfatig.net/2026/overview-of-aoostar-wtr-pro-on-bsd/ Disclaimer: i am not a salesperson of said hardware or affiliated with the company, or contributed to the article. I simply found it on news.ycombinator.com From rac at conpocococo.org Sat Sep 26 15:40:19 2026 From: rac at conpocococo.org (=?UTF-8?Q?Ra=C3=BAl_Cuza?=) Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2026 15:40:19 -0400 Subject: OpenBSD 4.5 Tron Poster (free) Message-ID: <2175e734-d2bd-4fbc-ac24-a54483ae8702@app.fastmail.com> I was cleaning out a closet and discovered this poster: https://www.openbsd.org/images/poster21.jpg (The poster is your standard pop band poster size a few feet by a couple feet.) It is in good shape. If you would like it let me know in a direct reply and we?ll figure out how to get it to you. If there are no takers, I will give it to Big Reuse and hope it inspires another as it once inspired me. - r From rac at conpocococo.org Sat Sep 26 16:28:44 2026 From: rac at conpocococo.org (=?utf-8?B?UmHDumw=?=) Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2026 16:28:44 -0400 Subject: OpenBSD 4.5 Tron Poster (free) In-Reply-To: <2175e734-d2bd-4fbc-ac24-a54483ae8702@app.fastmail.com> References: <2175e734-d2bd-4fbc-ac24-a54483ae8702@app.fastmail.com> Message-ID: <4C17A2D4-2A28-47C8-AAE4-DA002FD3EAE9@conpocococo.org> > On Sep 26, 2026, at 15:40, Ra?l Cuza wrote: > > I was cleaning out a closet and discovered this poster: https://www.openbsd.org/images/poster21.jpg (The poster is your standard pop band poster size a few feet by a couple feet.) > > It is in good shape. If you would like it let me know in a direct reply and we?ll figure out how to get it to you. If there are no takers, I will give it to Big Reuse and hope it inspires another as it once inspired me. > > - r This poster was claimed!