[Tor-BSD] Tor/BSD buildbot call for builders

Pete Wright pete at nomadlogic.org
Fri Feb 20 16:40:55 EST 2015

On 02/20/15 13:13, Christian Sturm wrote:
> On 02/20/2015 10:03 PM, Pete Wright wrote:
>> Hi Christian,

>> Also, to be clear you are interesting in providing additional test
>> coverage for tor packages on these platforms correct?
>
> I am not sure, that I understand the question correctly, but the first
> thing is making sure that Tor builds on a BSD and then that the
> test-suite runs through without errors on the BSDs. Of course this can
> be extended further, but right now that's what this is about.
>
> Maybe this can at some point also be useful for the Tor Browser on the
> BSDs or other projects.
>
> I hope that answers your questions. :)

sure that helps, i just wanted clarification on what was going to be
tested.  the ports/pkgs infrastructure - or the mainline tor-development
tree.  it sounds like this will be to focused on the main tor
development branch as opposed to currently supported ports/packages.

cheers,
-pete

--
Pete Wright