[Tor-BSD] Tor/BSD buildbot call for builders

Seth list at sysfu.com
Fri Feb 27 10:46:43 EST 2015

On Fri, 20 Feb 2015 17:35:28 -0800, George Rosamond
<george at ceetonetechnology.com> wrote:
> This is great stuff Christian.
>
> I'll try to spend some time on this with the relays I touch.  Would a
> crappy old 32bit Alix bridge make sense?
>
> At some point of future stability, I'll add some of the ARM hardware I'm
> hacking on.

If you get tor to build on an Alix I would be interested in knowing how
you pull it off. I'm currently running using flashrd to run OpenBSD on
customer Alix hardware and building tor is out of the question with the
128M RAM units. Maybe it would work with the later 256M RAM models but
they're still fairly memory and disk space constrained.

For now my work around is to download and build tor in a chroot, then
create the flashrd CF image based on that modified chroot system, with
latest versions of tor and libressl baked in.