[Tor-BSD] Porting Tor Browser to the BSDs

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Wed Mar 11 22:06:04 EDT 2015

teor:
> Hi Attila,
>
> Now that there is a working port of tor browser to OpenBSD, and BSD buildbots for tor, it seems like a good time to let tor-dev at lists.torproject.org know.
>
> Would you like to forward your email below to them?
> (I am happy to if you're not subscribed.)
> Is there a good summary of the BSD buildbot setup somewhere in an email?

These are two distinct projects... There are previous emails from
Christian and various threads about Buildbot.

It's up to Attila, but I tend to think it makes sense for people to grab
the repo and start seeing if it flies first. These are very preliminary
(but real) steps.  What I've sometimes  seen in the broader privacy
scene has been heavy on the announcements, and light on the dev work.