[Tor-BSD] TDP update

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Wed Feb 17 12:35:36 EST 2016

We have made some significant progress over the past week with Tor
Browser on OpenBSD.

New 5.5 packages will be up on the NYC*BUG mirror in the next day or so,
but you'll notice we are now building i386 packages.

We provide a brief overview of some of the changes, but overall, our
build process has simplified, and we've moved more of the heavy lifting
out of the local user profile in $HOME/.tor-browser to /usr/local/share.
 Other changes affect how the XPI/FF addons are dealth with.

Some details are on our blog at https://torbsd.github.io/blog.html