[Tor-BSD] OpenBSD httpd hidden service

Shawn Webb shawn.webb at hardenedbsd.org
Tue Dec 5 12:34:03 EST 2017

On Tue, Dec 05, 2017 at 09:28:32AM -0800, hue manatee wrote:
> 5. Place httpd behind a fully Tor-ified network (unsure how to do this).
>
> 6. Run httpd inside a vmm and transparently torify all traffic of its only
> (network) interface (unsure how to do this).

For items 5 and 6 (they're pretty much the same from a technical
standpoint), I've written an article about how to set up a Tor-ified
network:
https://github.com/lattera/articles/blob/master/infosec/tor/2017-01-14_torified_home/article.md

Granted, it uses HardenedBSD as the example. You'll need to adapt the
pf rules to OpenBSD, but it shouldn't differ too much from an
ideological standpoint.

Thanks,

--
Shawn Webb
Cofounder and Security Engineer

GPG Key ID:          0x6A84658F52456EEE
GPG Key Fingerprint: 2ABA B6BD EF6A F486 BE89  3D9E 6A84 658F 5245 6EEE