[Tor-BSD] hello from a new user

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Tue Aug 21 10:52:00 EDT 2018

Solene Rapenne:
> nusenu <nusenu-lists at riseup.net> wrote:
>>

>> Solene Rapenne:
>>> hello there, I'm happy to join Tor BSD group. I started a relay without
>>> exit a week ago running OpenBSD, hosted by a french association having
>>> its own AS.
>>
>> welcome,
>> great to see more OpenBSD relays even with IPv6 ORPort!
>>
>> Your relay appears to be down currently (according to the tor consensus)
>
> I had to cold restart the VM due to a change on the hoster, and the ipv6
> default route wasn't correctly set. It should be seen online soon :)

Welcome aboard Solene.

The *BSD relay numbers are looking good with 6.2% of relays by OS,
relative to the recent past when it hovered about 5%.

Solene: if you do any tweaking that might help others, definitely
contribute here.  We're slowly moving torbsd.org documentation to the
Tor www site, mostly onto Trac, with egypcio doing most of the heavy
lifting.