[Tor-BSD] Call for BSD Tor Relays from TDP

Shawn Webb shawn.webb at hardenedbsd.org
Sun Feb 25 23:53:42 EST 2018

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 03:28:00AM +0000, George Rosamond wrote:
> We are pushing this announce out, finally.
>
> The idea is for BSD-using firms and projects to run Tor relays (or
> bridges) in their name.
>
> An Open Letter to BSD-powered Companies and Projects
> https://torbsd.org/open-letter.html
>
> Any further publicity appreciated.

Thank you for this open letter! I run a 10MBps public non-exit relay
on HardenedBSD, though outside the scope of the HardenedBSD project.

I'll spread this letter around and see if I can assist in helping
others run relays, if not exit nodes.

Thanks,

--
Shawn Webb
Cofounder and Security Engineer

Tor-ified Signal:    +1 443-546-8752
GPG Key ID:          0x6A84658F52456EEE
GPG Key Fingerprint: 2ABA B6BD EF6A F486 BE89  3D9E 6A84 658F 5245 6EEE