[Tor-BSD] TransProxyType pf-divert on local machine

clematis clematis at insiberia.net
Wed Jan 10 23:37:03 EST 2018

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 01:39:53PM +1100, teor wrote:
> There have been bugs the TransProxy tor code in the past. You might have
> found another one! Let us know if you work out that the bug is in tor.
>
> We have also had trouble finding people to test it when we've done fixes.
> (I don't know enough to help with the specific setup, sorry!)

Hi Teor,
Thanks for your reply. OK I will get some more verbose logs and look at
what's going on.

To everyone,
How would you guys get pf to redirect all traffic to tor? What are the
pf rules you use. (Even on multiple interface. (classic gateway setup))
Just to have a reference point known to work.

Thanks,
--
clematis (0x7e96fd2400fe7b59)