[Tor-BSD] Snowflake's package for FreeBSD available

Vinícius Zavam egypcio at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 5 14:30:38 EST 2021

olá! :)
agora temos um pacote para instalar Snowflake em FreeBSD. aproveitem!

tl;dr; we now have a package to install Snowflake on FreeBSD. enjoy!

since the 14th of Nov 2021 we have a port that builds a Snowflake package
that can be installed on FreeBSD. it gives us all 3 different
features/functions that we can use Snowflake for:

  - client
  - proxy
  - server

don't know Snowflake yet?

  - https://snowflake.torproject.org/
  - https://community.torproject.org/relay/setup/snowflake/
  -
https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/anti-censorship/pluggable-transports/snowflake

if you are using the "latest" branch of pkg, try it out! the package is
called "snowflake-tor"

  # pkg update -f
  # pkg install -U snowflake-tor

wanna checkout the source of its port?

  -
https://cgit.freebsd.org/ports/commit/?id=057c0c3c0645c0b237bb2a96dda440e0426ca983

did you know about the "Run a Bridge" campaign?

  - https://blog.torproject.org/run-a-bridge-campaign/

that's it! stay safe and have a great one
obrigado ]=)

--
Vinícius Zavam
keybase.io/egypcio