[CDBUG-talk] Meeting

Jonathan Franks jonathan.franks at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 14:11:01 EDT 2005

Hi all. The meeting is scheduled for this evening at Panera...
unfortunately I will not be able to attend this one, as something has
come up that I cannot get away from this afternoon.

For those of you who do attend, if someone would like to send a brief
followup to the list afterwards that would be great. If nobody plans
to attend, then we could also reschedule... perhaps for next week?

Anyhow I'm sorry for such short notice but I'd been planning to attend
until about 1pm today.

-Jonathan